The Society of Texas A&M Real Estate Professionals’ mission is to continue developing Aggies as real estate industry leaders.
Our Core Values include:
- Commitment to the Aggie Code of Honor.
- Commitment to excellence in real estate education and career advancement.
- Commitment to the support of Aggies and friends of Aggies in the real estate industry.
- Commitment to the promotion of the integrity and achievements of Aggies in the real estate industry.
- Commitment to supporting the Masters of Real Estate degree program with:
- Financial resources
- Educational programs
- Networking programs
- Commitment to building and maintaining respect for LERE and Masters of Real Estate graduates within the TAMU community.
Our Major Objectives are to:
- Become an increasingly stronger industry voice and resource by increasing membership and membership participation.
- Make membership meaningful by offering fellowship and networking programs.
- Develop leaders by aggressively encouraging and facilitating mentorship.
- Provide high quality continuing education programs.
- Continue investing our resources in the Masters in Real Estate program.
- Communicate more frequently and more clearly in the pursuit of our objectives.